Be a Sponsor
Many public and private organizations support the Eaton Corner Museum financially or otherwise. The people who work for them are community minded, and realize that our work is worth supporting.
We thank them all for their generosity and their vision.
- Caisse Desjardins des Hauts-Boisés
- Ville de Cookshire-Eaton
- Le Centre local de développement (CLD) du Haut-Saint-François
- Municipalité régionale du comté (MRC) du Haut-Saint-François
- Conférence régionale des Élus de l'Estrie (CRÉE)
- Tourisme Eastern Townships
- Ministère de la Culture et des Communications
- Bibliothèque et Archives nationales du Québec (BAnQ)
- Canadian Museums Association / Associations des musées canadiens
- IGA Cookshire - Gestion Gilles Genest inc.
- Jean Rousseau, MP Compton-Stanstead (819)347-2598
If your organization might be interested in becoming involved in our work, please contact the Museum. We have lots of ideas about how you can help.
We also wish to thank local artist Denis Palmer for contributing his artwork to the Museum over the years. In particular, he created the drawing for our logo and has also donated a beautiful water colour painting of Eaton Corner's historic buildings, copies of which have been used as a fundraiser for the Museum. His artwork is also part of our new permanent exhibit, A Tale of the Townships. An exhibit and sale of his original artwork used to create the collages in the permanent exhibit can be seen in the Foss House in 2015: A Tale of the Townships in Watercolour and Ink.
Contact the Museum to purchase a lithograph copy of this watercolour painting by Denis Palmer.
Support us ...
Join – Give – Volunteer – Attend our events – and most of all: Visit the Museum